Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?

Go down 
+5
Yun
Naoki.
RinYa
XueXinLing
Tessie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killerwind

killerwind

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:46 pm

lol! munchin thruout e event XDD

MAJI?!! making?!! i wanna c!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:23 pm

It's like super huge la!!! 1.9m at least.I have totally no idea how I'm going to bring it there!!
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm

LOLZ!! taller than me lol! hmmm i saw a thread in sgcafe , its free transport [ i thk!]. u might wanna try asking :http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=54387
Back to top Go down
brokenrose438

brokenrose438

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

I know this has nothing to do with this topic but i'm really desperate...anyone willing to rent out a room to me...i seriously need a place to stay...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/49980220
SaikoPuff

SaikoPuff

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 am

I'll be popping by by as Alice from American McGee's Alice.

For those who dunno what that is. It's a (yr 2000)game based on the story Alice in the Wonderland.. I think the story goes after she returned from her trip to Wonderland. Her house caught fire. Her family dies. She goes on a deep depresion and is very suicidal that she ends up in an asylum(mad hospital). She was called back to Wonderland which was as damaged as her mind to save it (and her sanity). It's a third person shooting game (i think that's what it's called)...

I only played the game halfway.. Had to return it to the owner... I luve it alot.. The music... The gothic outlook.... Tho now the visuals n stuff couldn't really compare to the current eye candy games.... Trying hard to find the game again... It's freakin difficult.... or most of the time, expensive... the game is now a collector's item and prices are sky high... especially those still in pretty packaging...

It's also said to be made into a movie soon... And that Sarah Michelle Gellar(Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will be taking the lead role as Alice... I've been waiting for that and there's still not much news abt the progress... It might be a dead project for all I know...

Enuf talk... C yall at EOY ~_~...
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:08 pm

nope.no room to rent.sorry :Xbtw i've heard of the game but I've never tried or seen it.It's supposed to have really gothic images?And looks really cool?

Oh yeah..I've seen most likely I might go for the Jurong east one.Are you going killerwave?I dun wanna go alone~
Back to top Go down
Nightxx-

Nightxx-

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm

i wanna see some saint seiya for EOY~ xDDDD

going as akaito (black version) for EOY~
Back to top Go down
http://diary.blog.yam.com/yukimizuhara
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Yun wrote:
nope.no room to rent.sorry :Xbtw i've heard of the game but I've never tried or seen it.It's supposed to have really gothic images?And looks really cool?

Oh yeah..I've seen most likely I might go for the Jurong east one.Are you going killerwave?I dun wanna go alone~

u mean me?? hahaz yea goin but nt wif e transport thingy hahaz ..
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:42 pm

not going for the transport?haha.I dun think I am either cause that one is like way to early... xP
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:45 pm

oo icic hmm try e taxi?? XDD
cuz i think that ur prop might fit in e back sit hahaz~
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm

yuki loli wrote:
going as akaito (black version) for EOY~

really?? i wanna c~~!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:49 pm

It's like 1.9..and it can't be dismantaled...SO i dun think the cab master would be too happy with me :X
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:55 pm

LOLZ!! hmm non-retractable??
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 pm

yeah!! not just that it's HUGE!!
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:01 pm

lolz ask someone to drive u?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 pm

yeah,i think so,My dad's driving me i think..He's like so Xcited about it la!!! :X
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:13 pm

lolz so gd got ur parents support... mine like kinda object due to $$ issues....T^T
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:41 pm

LOL,i never tell them how much it actually cost..or i bet they will not be so supportive anymore.But i think my dad knows though..he got me a lolita outfit and a maid one.
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:02 pm

omg!! so gd! if my dad buys me clothes... not possible... Sad
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:19 pm

I had to pester him la! Believe me,It was not easy.
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:30 pm

LOLz hmm i bringing like ... alot of strawberry pokey there? XDD
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:55 pm

lol!! i also want! must share!! haha'll i'll being chocolate pocky.I like pocky anyways.
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:56 pm

XDD ok! bring some blood too XD
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 pm

LOL.haha I bring cranberry juice la hor?
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

y not tomato? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next