Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

SUMMER SALE 2008 IS NOW OPENED!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

SUMMER SALE 2008 IS NOW OPENED!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUMMER SALE 2008 IS NOW OPENED!!!   SUMMER SALE 2008 IS NOW OPENED!!! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

After looking at the overwhelmingly huge list of orders that we have for the previous batch (which we've just closed today), I've decided to open up this batch earlier in preparation for another big batch that we are expecting this time.

As this is the first time we are doing a sale like this, please help us out by taking note of the following:

BATCH OPEN AND CLOSE DATES
Batch opens today (as in, NOW) until August 21st, midnight GMT+8. Which means EVERYTHING (reference pictures, measurements, payment) comes in before midnight. Anything received after the deadline will not be entertained.

NUMBER OF SLOTS
Some of you have been concerned about the number of slots and if the quality of the costumes will be compromised because of that. In order to reassure you of the standards of our costumes, we have decided to set up a quota of 30 costumes for this batch. Our old customers will realize that this is a greater quota than what we have taken before. (Kinda defeats the purpose of having a sale if I use the old quota from before, yeah?)

RESERVATION OF SLOTS
Because of the newly set-up quota, reservation of slots are also allowed in this batch. Old customers (that is, customers who have ordered from us when the shop is still at SGCafe) can reserve up to 2 slots without a fee. For old customers who wish to reserve more than 2 slots and for new customers, a non-refundable deposit of $10 will be charged for every slot reserved thereafter. In other words, if your costume is priced at $80 and you would like to reserve a slot for it, you can pay $10 first, and then the remaining $70 BEFORE the batch ends. If you do not send in your order and the rest of the payment before the deadline, the $10 deposit will be forfeited.

In order to reserve a slot, please PM me with the subject heading "Slot Reservation - (number of slots)".

PAYMENT
Do not make payment until you have received an email from me telling you how much you are expected to pay. As per usual, shipping (if applicable for your case) will only be charged when the costumes arrive.

EXPECTED ARRIVAL
This batch of costume orders is expected to arrive on 19 September, give and take a few days for shipping delays etc.

MISC
If you have submitted an order for the previous batch and canceled it, wanting to move it to this batch instead, please resend EVERYTHING.

For any other questions, please comment here.

eta: Those who got my email, apologies for the lack of paragraphing. Obviously, Tessie is a HTML idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/

SUMMER SALE 2008 IS NOW OPENED!!!
Page 1 of 1