Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

[Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparda

Sparda

[Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] Empty
PostSubject: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Hello there, i 'am still interested in the naruto costume .i would like know the quote for naruto shippuuden costume((including the top(excluding the headband) & Bottom(excluding the shoe)) . here a reference of it, incase can't recognize it..

Naruto Shippuden
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Costume inclusive of top and pants.
Price: $85
Shipping: TBC. Approx. $20
Materials: Gabardine.

Total cost + shipping to Malaysia: RM300
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

do u have any sample on the material's that u are using?

P/s: i try 2 download the form.. but it seem i can't download the form..

Last edited by Sparda on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Not on a Naruto costume. But that's the material we used for this, this and this.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 pm

erm.. ic.. but i notice from all the pic.. the costume look really quite big?.. does the costume come in free size?.. or u will measure equally to my size?..><
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Our costumes are all made to size. You will notice that we ask for your measurements on our order form so that we could tailor make it especially for you. Smile We do not sell ready-made costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:58 pm

okey.. understand.. btw.. i can't download the form la.. if u notice my previous post.... it says" your user identity is invalid, pls login or use supported browser to save files".. something like this. ><
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Geh? Does this link work then? http://www.box.net/shared/i7gdee7i88
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm

yeah thx.. it works.. Very Happy .. if i interested.. i will email u .. btw.. price not negotiable XP?
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Laughing Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:39 pm

haha.. ok.. eh. one thing i forgot 2 ask... how much is the currency now?.. if i'f i'm not wrong the price would be double from malaysia right?.. i just x2? example from your quote :

Price: $85
Shipping: TBC. Approx. $20
Materials: Gabardine.

Price: $85 x2 = RM170
Shipping: TBC. Approx. $20 x2 = RM40

Total would be Rm210?.. y it would rm300? that u quote earlier ?. sorry for asking 2 much.. just wanted 2 know.. ><
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 pm

According to the currency converter I have here, the conversion rate is currently 2.4. And we need to include shipping from Singapore to Malaysia as well. The shipping cost that I've quoted there is from my tailor in China to me in Singapore. Also, TT transfer via Maybank accounts takes a service fee of $10, if I don't remember wrongly.

Last edited by Tessie on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:45 pm

oh..ok..if its 2.4.. in singpore dollar.. u quote earlier.. $85 & $20 = $105, convert to malaysia ringgit would be $105x2.4 = RM252?
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Price of costume: $85
Shipping from China to Singapore: $20
Shipping from Singapore to Malaysia: $10
Maybank TT Fees: $10

S$125 = RM299.45

Which pretty much means I'm only charging an additional $0.55 to provide the service to Malaysians, which doesn't even cover my transportation to the post office. Should I charge more for handling fees then?
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Please also take note that if shipping from China to us is more than the $20 that I've charged, I'm going to take the balance from my own pocket. If you think I'm overcharging you in any way even after this explanation, I can only suggest that you don't order from us.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 pm

ic.. ok.. i didn't know got shipping from china to Singapore... my apologies.. ok.. now i fully understand.. will email u, once i confirm my with my costume want 2 make.. thx for ur help.. really appreciated ^_^.

p/s: actually.. i don't really recognize with this paypal / transfer account thingie.. if there any further question.. can i contact to u personally?.. do u have msn? so i can talk 2 u privately.. so i do not have 2 post at here for every question?... lol
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 pm

No problem, I'm just afraid you will misunderstand and think that we are overcharging you. I honestly can't remember how much the Maybank transfer fee is, but whatever extra that is from the RM300 we are charging, it'll be used to cover the odds and ends here and there, like GST from the post office etc.

If you have any other questions, you can either PM me here or email me?
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:28 pm

ok.. sure.. thx alot again.^^
Back to top Go down
haikal_sushi

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Pops in
May I know how much will the jacket just be??
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:54 am

$70.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]   [Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Naruto Shippuden][Uzumaki Naruto][Black & Orange Shippuden]
Page 1 of 1