Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?

Go down 
+5
Yun
Naoki.
RinYa
XueXinLing
Tessie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 am

Kaypo Tessie is kaypo, I know. Heh.

I didn't attend EoY last year so I'm really kinda a bit lost now as to who turns up for that event. ^^; And considering this year's theme is retro... who are you guys cosplaying? (SAINT SEIYA, SAINT SEIYA!! SAINT SEIYA!!!)

*coughs*

I'm kinda going with the theme as well. Cosplaying from Houshin Engi (yes, I'm showing my age, I know. Shuddup. *POUT-PIES*)
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:10 am

You already know who I'm going as. Lawls. And you don't look old to me. Apparantly some daoyous in Japan(Singaporean sumore. I think Japanese can still forgive) think I look very mature when let down hair, ask me until nice nice sumore: "How was your first year of Uni?" -.-||| Do I srsly look That old?

I'm tempted to order in Mrs Lovett's beach dress in the AFA batch. Again. I know I'm spending too much money, but HBC Dresses are Love! Or maybe I do Sweeney's bathing suit make you happy lorh- extra long edition and den I make it go tru intense weathering and then next year wear around as Bellatrix's azkaban attire and scare the living daylights out of ppl by making them think I look intensely crazy and old
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=710244373&ref=profile
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 am

LOL That's an idea! The beach dresses are really cute, for both of them! And oh, the sunglasses!!! <3
Back to top Go down
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 am

At last! My body is complete again...*cue dramatic music*
That scene is about 10 secs long... I have 5 screenshots of that dress. *curses for lending out my Sweeney DVD*
I'll probably order it though. One down, ten more dresses to go!
At least I'll have something to wear to that beach island photoshoot you always wanted. Only one thing....Who's going to be my Sweeney? Suspect
Oh yes the sunglasses. Definately the sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
RinYa

RinYa

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 pm

KKM julia...

ahhhhh... haven buy my boots...
Back to top Go down
http://album.blog.yam.com/xstellarx
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 am

How big is your Kyou Kara Maou team anyway? I think my friend who's visiting me from Germany is turning up at the event as Gunter. XD
Back to top Go down
RinYa

RinYa

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:29 pm

1: julia
2: conrad
3: gwendal
4: gunter
5: yuuri
6: wolfram
7: ken
8: tentative Anissina
Back to top Go down
http://album.blog.yam.com/xstellarx
Naoki.

Naoki.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 pm

stalk wolfram

ahem!
look out for peacemaker kurogane Wink
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm doing yuuki kuran!!! I'm so excited!It's my frist but but apparently i'm in serious need of member to form a group.But worst comes to worst I'll have to join individual D:
I know this years theme is retro,But i'm completely new to this.
So any advise from you "senior" cosplayers?
Back to top Go down
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:38 pm

I'm new to this too! Starting at AFA, which apprantly, is quite a serious event according to the sgcafe people, and screwups are bound be noticed by event officials. Ah, the pressure ><

I think (after some brief research) that the group doing VK at EOY this year already have a Yuuki Kuran >< (I might be wrong) but if you're going solo, that shows independence, so jiayous!
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Likelihood is that, even if you are going solo, you'll still end up taking photos with whatever VK teams there. ^^;
Back to top Go down
brokenrose438

brokenrose438

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am

I am was going to do Irie Shouchi from KHR...but somehow i haf this nagging feeling that i am going to have to say bye bye to EOY cause my resu;ts jus came out yesterday and lets jus say that there are chances of me getting retained and my mum is so gonna kill me...

...anyone interested in taking a homeless girl in... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/49980220
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:21 am

Relax, if you believe, you can make it. If you din fail your english...Means no retain lorh. I still can't believe I did not get A for English!(B3 onli. Lousy passage B... grrr) And Tha I'm the only person in the whole damn class that FAILED chinese! Ah well...what will be, will be. WHY IS MY SCHOOL ONLY OPENING TWO GEOG CLASSES? GRRRR

*coughelectivenotevenpurecough*

Incidentally Kenshin has a free maid's room at his office cheapo condo in the middle of nowhere. Maybe can try begging him lor Wink There's actually a nicer room, the gaming room with PS3, PS2 and Wii but is exclusive to office members and me! only. Maybe if you play delivery lunch person for the office people, he might pay you like real.
Back to top Go down
brokenrose438

brokenrose438

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:38 pm

well...the thing is...my form teacher told me that I'm tentative for being retained or getting kicked out...and my parents are gonna have to go and meet the P and VP...grrrrr...i hate the P and VP...wahhhhhhhh...i'm thinking of running away frm home now...if my mum and dad ever finds out...i think death is the only way out...wahhh...someone save me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ...btw...which sch are you in???
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:04 pm

retaining?Thats nothing.Your parents would know is better for you to retain now than to struggle next year in your studies.I have friend who have retained and as long as they work hard they can still make it.

Oh ya BTW.I would most be going solo though..idk but I'm knida nervous... :X
Back to top Go down
brokenrose438

brokenrose438

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm

oh you dont know my parents...anyway...i'm thinking of going to MDIS so that i can still take my 'O's next year...gah...i feel so depressed...oh well...at least i'm running away and nt killing myself...although i wanted to do tat at first...but there are too many things which i dont wanna leave behind...i think i'm gonna stay at a fren's house...and get a job to pay for my school fees...

Last edited by brokenrose on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm from Temasek Secondary. And I just recieved my level position... which means I still have a chance to get my geog class (and find a way to kick 12 people off the list for elec geog class ><). Ah well. At least I got 15 in class. And 93 in level position Neutral

My VP is away at New York representing Singapore for some Conference thingum, and My P is hardly involved. It's the HODs that do all the slogging in my school.

Last edited by XueXinLing on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokenrose438

brokenrose438

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am

i'm frm CGS...and well...you sec 2 or 3 this year??? sounds like you are sec 2...you r taking pure geog or elec geog??? either way, geog is nice...although i failed miserably...haha...i like what...got 9/50...thats like my worst sub ever...gah...you taking triple sci or double sci or combined?
Back to top Go down
XueXinLing

XueXinLing

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:14 am

Triple Sci, Double maths and Elec Geog. (My school has too little manpower to open a pure geog class...darn. If not I sure want one.)

And Yah, I'm Sec 2. And I want to take Geog because I got A1 for my geog paper. 78. And Overall...I got even higher >< Cause I got like 86 for CA or something.
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:14 pm

just saw this thread ^^;... going to solo in EOY as Rima Touya in Vampire Knights [ wanna try out soloing Razz ] this will be my first cosplay event so i hope nothing goes wrong silent !! hahaz anyone going VK ?? jt curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm

MOI!!! MOI!! I'm going for VK.Actually i wanted to do a group one,however i couldn't find ppl and it's my first time..So i guess I'm going to SoLo as well.HAHA.
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm

XDD as who?? lol! i saw what you requestin [ Yuki Kuran ] !! omg !! nice lolz long hair version!! hahaz, it's going to so cool XDD

[go EOY to spot u silent ]

i going with another soloist, D grayman : lenalee 3 ver. Very Happy Soloist jiayou~~
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:59 pm

yes!!! GO SOLO!!! haha I'm going to spot you too.
* OPENS EYES REALLY WIDE ON EOY *
hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
killerwind

killerwind

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:38 pm

cyclops *eyes wide opened!*

u gonna bring the weapon?? it looks soooooo cool!! XDD wanna c it RL !! Razz
sad, rima dont have any weapon X(
searching shiki opps!
Back to top Go down
Yun

Yun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeap..I'm making mine now. HAHA.Rima can bring pocky sticks to eat though ^^
And I'm going alone though..sobx...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?   Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you cosplaying for EoY this year?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next