Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

[VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frequency

Frequency

[VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] Empty
PostSubject: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm so sorry about the picspam that's going to come, but the original PV for the song had so few images of Gakupo i had to resort to jacking cosplay photos off Cure. Sorry! ><

First off, pictures from the original PV.

Here we have a picture of Gakupo from the opening bars of the song. This gives you a gauge at where the end of the coat will be, and this is the only close up of the shirt that Gakupo wears inside.

Onto the Cure photos..

This is how the coat looks like from the side (including the black leather belts in the center, ignore the weird purple blue fabric things o.o;;;; ), and this is how it looks like from the front. Um, ignore the silver chains too, cos i have no idea how they're connected to the back or the front.

Okay to cut a long story short...
Follow the color scheme and the general design from this.

May i have the price quote for the coat (with the rose and ribbon- looks like a corsage actually) , inner white long sleeved blouse, skinny black pants (orz i have no idea what to call them), the two leather belts, white gloves and the black feather boa from
this if it's possible to make it~.

(Oh and this may be unrelated, but i was wondering, is Rukariel away? Cos i'm seeing alot of unanswered wig quotes. >>;;. If she's busy then sorry for interfering D: just noticed it and got curious..)

And.. um.. what sort of material do you suggest for the coat? It looks pretty shiny and not like ordinary cloth.
Back to top Go down
Frequency

Frequency

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Ups! Just incase you missed it :3
Back to top Go down
gengar

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm

i cant see e pics...
Back to top Go down
Frequency

Frequency

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Ehhhhhh? o.o;;;

All the pictures are uploaded into Photobucket.. and if you're wondering, i put all the pictures as links. ^^
Back to top Go down
gengar

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm

...oops i missed it..
Smile ..
hope tessie can help u quote for gakupo then Smile
i love imitatn black
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 am

lol I'm doing Imitation Black myself this end of year. Got a Kyte and a Len. Just need to pick up my guitar from a friend closer to December.

Anyway-

Ruka is busy with her schoolwork, but I think she's planning to set up a new wig system too. I'll check with her.

For the black pants, if you want them tight, I'd suggest getting a pair of skinny jeans off of the shelves may be better. And we don't have that material for the coat. Just gabardine and microfibre and neither of them are shiny.
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/
Frequency

Frequency

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:37 am

Ohhh o: Awesome! I've only got a Len.. And since we're cheapskates we're not going to attempt to get the guitars.

Ohh okay~ sorry for asking ><

Hmm, then I guess I'll go shopping for the pants then~. Do you mind giving me a price quote for the coat and gloves? And which material would you suggest would be better? (and... Do you perhaps know where to get the feather boa and the black lipstick for Len?)
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Try stage for black lipstick. Or Mac. You can get a feather boa from Spotlight. When are you doing this for? XD

Gloves, coat (with the rose brooch and black lace), 2 black belts
Price: $95
Material: Microfibre
Shipping: TBC. Approx. $20
Back to top Go down
Frequency

Frequency

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 pm

SOYA next year. I actually wanted it to be later, but my Len is like NOO I WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD OUT FOR THAT LONG DDDDDD:. So yeah. And ohhhhh okay, thanks~.

Okayyy, thanks for the quote. :3
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 am

I heard it's gonna be called SOY'B. >D

My IB!Len and I will be doing it at the end of this year. For SOY'B we are doing magnet!Kaito and Gackpo. The DasoClear version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]   [VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK] Empty

Back to top Go down

[VOCALOID][Kamui Gakupo][IMITATION BLACK]
Page 1 of 1