Elysium Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium Cosplay

For EC and their customers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
August batch is now open.
Costume orders close on July 1st and will arrive around 1 August.
We will not be taking wig orders in this batch.
-------------
Find out how to order costumes here.
Find out how to order wigs here.
Customers located outside Singapore, please read this.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal105

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver Empty
PostSubject: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:51 pm

hi i would like to ask a quote for this costume...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver DSC_0055<=== i apolgise for the non colored character sketch...i will upload a half view pic and i will tell you the color of some points that cannot be seen...
for the right pic the line from the shoulder to the wrist is gun metalic color and the trouser is black colored... for the gloves can the fistguard and the fingerguard be made together on the gloves and the gloves can it be made for farbic materials like cotton? the boots can it be made and color it to gun metalic color? lastly the wristguard can it be made and color it to the same color as the boots? same color for the fistguard and fingerguard..

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver Strikers142017<==this is the half view pic for the costume you can use it as the color referrence for it... issit possible to change the buttons for the inner shirt to the above pic? lastly issit possible to include the belt?

sorry for lack of color pics i will post some up if i managed to find some thkz... when will you hav your next batch order?
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am

We can't do the spikes on the caplet.
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/
Eternal105

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

ic can you at least try follow the same as for the parts that's holding the spikes? i mean exclude the spikes and try to follow the same design except dun include the spikes...
Back to top Go down
Eternal105

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

upz...
Back to top Go down
Tessie
Biggest Dork On This Side of The Planet
Tessie

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

These are the only parts of the costume that we can do:

Outer jacket (without the spikes), inner coat, pants, belt, gloves (without the guards)
Price: $150
Material: Gabardine, PVC
Shipping: TBC. Approx. $40
Back to top Go down
http://dorkodile.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver   Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Chrono Harlown Barrier Jacket ver
Page 1 of 1